1st yr anniversary!

One year completed? I realized that today, and I'm still flabbergasted (p.s: my favorite word) . First of all, I would like to thank everyone who supported me and commented on my blog. This is just the type of platform I needed to express my views. I've been successful in expressing my thoughts through my poems and posts, and a great cheers to all those who supported me from the bottom of my heart.

I still remember the day when one of my friend suggested me to start a blog. I was very diffident about writing something in public, but trust me folks, its just the start what you need. I'll be very frank, I was an introvert before starting this blog, thinking what would be the people's reaction towards my blog. Sometimes I used to think, "My language of presentation isn't that great compared to my virtuoso friends", "What shall I write? What topics to choose? What if I start and people don't read it, thinking its not upto their level?" But an year of experience has taught me a lot, and for new bloggers who are just about to start, here is a small tip from a neophyte, "Just don't bother about the language, its the content what you present is more important. Regular bloggers never give priority to the language, but yes, present it well so that you earn a good readership at the beginning".

It really feels good when someone comes and says "Hey Dileep, I read your blog. Great going, Keep it up". This is the kind encouragement I'm getting from my friends and family. I require more open suggestion from you, so that I am able to know what people really expect from me. Please post your valuable suggestions, so that I can be a better blogger. Once again, thank you guys, love you all. cheers... :)

2 comments:

Prajwal said...

blog on bud...cheers

Unknown said...

u got my word :) good or bad!! :p cheers!