Santa..I want this..!!

1. As of now my exams are going on, I want a good FCD %.


2. Full series of Agatha Christie books.




3.
I want my own guitar!! (I know I can't play, but who cares I want that's it!)



4. To lose a bit of weight. (around 10-15 pounds)


5. My cupboard should be full of Calvin n
Hobbes series. ( I want it very badly, don't care what you do)








6. Definitely I give up all the above, if you give me this. (plssss...santa)

7.
8. Hmm..Trip tickets to New Zealand. (That would definitely be my dream destination)


9. Oh ya, I forgot. I need pair of new shoes (Nike Air shox) and Tagheuer watch.( I know that would really look cool on me) :P



10. I want to own a PSP. Alright i'll go for a bigger one I need Playstation 3. (I am not a gaming freak..!!) Did I really say that?? Sigh!


11. I want to see Snowfall in Bangalore. Its my dream since my 5th grade, to see that happen. pleassss Santa!







12. I haven't seen a decorated Christmas tree till now with my naked eyes. Take me to New York, I'll say Jingle bells...jingle all the way.. :)








13. Dear Santa or God or whom so ever it refers to..(what did I say?? cough! ok I believe in u Santa) I want to have a successful 2009. I want to explore new things around me. Want to learn so many things. Just fulfill my dreams.




14. And most important of all,
WORLD PEACE!





Wishing you a happy Successful New Year 2009!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ninge atiaase...!!!!no.11 tho vil neva happen..!!!no.5----hmmm.....i doubt....!! world peace s d1 i wish too...
oki i wish all ur dreams oops did i sy dat?sigh! all ur wishes cm true...

Anonymous said...

damn nice list!!!!!! i loved the "snow in bangalore" wish, i wish for it too :)